Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition (PBHAC) Cancellation Policy
- The Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition (PBHAC) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- PBHAC reserves the right to substitute course instructors as necessary.
- If PBHAC cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Postponement: Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Substitutions and Transfers: We understand that circumstances may occur to prevent you from attending the conference. If you find that you are unable to attend one of PBHAC’s Conferences or Workshops, you have several options:
- Send a substitute: Substitutions are accepted up to two days prior to the event as long as a written request is received. Substitutions may be made without penalty provided the original registrant contacts PBHAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this change. The new registrant will be required to register for the training event on www.olderpennsylvanians.org.
- Transfer to another course: Transfers are accepted up to the day of the event as long as a written request is received. In the event the registrant cannot attend a scheduled course for which he or she is enrolled, registration can be transferred to another course.
- Refund of monies: Requests for refunds must be made in writing and received by the conference refund deadline stated on the conference registration form. (See below for cancellation policy).
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to request a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations requested prior to the deadline will be eligible to receive a refund less a 5% administration fee. *
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the event will not be eligible for a refund and will be billed for the total cost.
- Registered no-shows are not eligible for a refund, and will be billed the total cost.
- Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail to email@example.com and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee/payee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and payment method.
- Registrants who cancel will not receive seminar materials.
- All refunds will be processed after the conference.
These above policies apply to all PBHAC Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
*Updated 7/12/16 to reflect updated administrative fee.