The Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition (PBHAC) is a statewide coalition of individuals and organizations concerned about the unmet mental health and substance abuse needs of older adults across the Commonwealth.
Inclement Weather: There are no delays or cancellations at this time. A message will be posted here by 7 am the morning of a webinar or training if a delay or cancellation will occur. You may also call 717-541-4219 ext. 300 to hear a recorded message on the status of the training.
Don't forget to check out our blog!
- GRN: Update on Medication Use in Older Adults
- May 18, 2015 Available only to those who attended GRN training in 2011 or 2013
- Certified Older Adult Peer Specialist (COAPS) Training
- Aging, Mental Health, and Chronic Illness
- Mental Health First Aid
- A Simulation of Hearing Distressing Voices
- Senior Bullying Seminar
- Medicare/Medicaid Basics for Mental Health Professionals
We are on Facebook!
Click here and "Like" us to receive the guide "Older Adults, Depression and Suicide"
The Coalition is now on Pinterest! Click here to follow us and find great articles on aging, mental health, substance abuse, and more!