The Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition (PBHAC) is a statewide coalition of individuals and organizations concerned about the unmet mental health and substance abuse needs of older adults across the Commonwealth.
Inclement Weather: There are no delays or cancellations at this time. A message will be posted here by 7 am the morning of a webinar or training if a delay or cancellation will occur.
- Geriatric Resource Nurse Update
- HIV/AIDS and Aging
- Mental Health First Aid
- A Simulation of Hearing Distressing Voices
- Senior Bullying Seminar
- Understanding the Psychiatric Issues of Dementia
- Medicare/Medicaid Basics for Mental Health Professionals
- Alzheimer's Disease Training
We are on Facebook!
Click here and "Like" us to receive the guide "Older Adults, Depression and Suicide"
The Coalition is now on Pinterest! Click here to follow us and find great articles on aging, mental health, substance abuse, and more!